Thursday, June 14, 2007

Who the heck are these?!?!


You remember the 4 shadows in Rockman ZX Advent's commercial?

these shadows:

and

[ you can watch it from this web : http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman_zxa/index2.html, click at Gallery and Movie, and download on the web to watch it ]

There not the exact Models HX, FX, LX, and PX we know

instead, there are:

From what I'd tried to translate, the owner of the new models would be:
Model FX - Atlas
Model HX - Helios
Model LX - Thetis
Model PX - Siarnaq [ I had to open dictionaries for this one, it's very hard -*- ]
[ I'm pretty sure with my translation skills in names from english ^^, and the names are kinda fimiliar to me, I don't know why -*- ]
If you obseved, some of the LiveMetal [ or Biometal in English version ] changed, especially Model PX and a little of Model HX and Model FX [ Model LX still looks the same -*- ]

Ooh, and the picture below, there's a new boss, he's the last falseroid to be revealed in Rockman ZX Advent's official page, his name is Bifrost the Crocoroid [ he's an alligator -*- ]

And atomic-fire says, These new characters go by the names "Atlas", "Helios", "Thetis" and "Siarnaq" of Greek mythology fame. Nothing more is known about them so far, except that they look damn cool!

More updates later !!!

Credits: atomic-fire.com, rockmanpm.com

3 comments:

Zephuros said...

In my oppinion, I like Helios and Shiarnaq, and the new Model HX and PX.
For me, Atlas kinds of remind me of Vent.. And, Thetis kinds of be a fun boy but with a great power..?
Although, I like Helios and Shiarnaq becuase they look cool to me, and the new Model HX and PX too.
[ the models haven't changed much, becauase of their new owners (except Model PX - which is alot) ]
But well, I think I'm gonna add Helios, Shiarnaq, and the new Model HX and PX to the characters that I like that is not a Rockman.

Note: Shiarnaq really looks like a ninja and Helios really got cool becuase of his sword ^^ I like both of this characters ^^

~*ZeRoJuNG*~ said...

At the first time that I saw that two character you like most my face just like...------->=[]="

Zephuros said...

why ya, ai maew bah, kor I like Helios and Shiarnaq ni -*-