Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Help, with me O_O, i'm gonna die.. [ not about Rockman -*- ]


today, Tuesday, Mr. Lee (My technology or computer teacher) let me do an advertisement of Brands essens of chicken. He grouped me with one of my friend which we just know each other for one day,, and another one from grade 11 and a kid, which is very hyper (sounded like TK). We need to do the advertisement while Mr. Lee takes a video, and he'll upload it in the web in the internet to let others watch O_O !!! I'm gonna die out of this!!!
Note: First day, Monday, June 11, 2007, 3 projects, sended in the next 2 weeks... why is this school so hard!?!

5 comments:

Zephuros said...

well, it's not about Rockman yah, but it is linked - if the owner of this web dies, a great Rockman fan will vanishes fron Earth!!!

Anonymous said...

RIS is COOL!! They gave you lots of works so you could improved.

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! RIS!!! I wanna see the boys there. I wonder of they're non gay... If they are, that's GREAT!!!

~*ZeRoJuNG*~ said...

Preme you kor just try hard di.= ="
If youdaon't want to make the owner of this web die na= ="
(พูดอะไรไม่เป็นมงคลเอาซะเลยเรา= =")

Zephuros said...

you said that i need to try hard, laew about you la -*-