Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rockman ZX Axess File+ RMZX GigaMix


Rockman ZX's 3rd game!! Rockman ZX Axess File... Unfortunately, it's a prank for April Fool's Day (or not? I'm not sure about that yet, but most said so). However, the game RMZX 3 may not come out (because it's a pranking from Capcom..... they are so free? To make a pictures, webs and systems... or it would be real after?) I really like how the game would come out... if it's real. So, I would also want you guys to see how it is.... Man, I really want this game to be real!!!

Rockman ZX Axess File


Helios


Helios (Model RH)


Shiarnaq


Shiarnaq (Model RP)


Thetis


Thetis (Model RL)


Atlas


Atlas (Model RF)


Torch (or Torchie)


Prometheus and Pandora


Vent and Aile (ModelZX)


? (Unknown) , using Model W


The Gaurdians: Prarie and Vent/Aile

-----------------------------------------------------
Additional: (Real one this time)
Inticreates is making the
Rockman ZX Soundsketch: ZX GigaMix
The CD wold include new themes of the game, music, vocal records (dramma), and may reveal news of the ZX information.

Price: 3,000 Yen

9 comments:

Zephuros said...

....
Damn it T[]T!!!! I really really really really (say this word for 10 days straight!!) this game to be real!!! I like Helios and Shiarnaq so much!! And there attacks are so cool!!! I WANT THIS GAME TO BE REAL!!!!!

Unknown said...

อ๊ากกกกซ์ !!!!

อยากให้มันเป็นจริงเหมือนกัน !!!!

(ไดนาโมเองนะ =w=)

Anonymous said...

เปงจริงได้ก็คงดีนั่นแหละนะ
แคปคอมเอ้ย~ออกภาคสามมาไวๆเด๊~!!!

Mad_Cartoonist said...

อืม เป็นจริงก็ดีนะ

ถ้าได้เห็นตัวอย่างแล้วคงยิ่งน่าเล่น

แต่ว่า 4 ตัวนั้นจะเป็นตัวเอกเหรอ? =_=
แต่ละตัวโหงวเฮ้งไม่ให้เลยอ่ะ

ถ้าได้เล่นเป็นเอลอีกก็ดีนะ XD

ว่าแต่ Prometheus กะ Pandora ยังไม่ตายอีกเหรอ? =_=

Mega Dragon said...

Why would they do a fake thing like that? I really want to know what the new zx game is going to be like, if there is one. I heard CAPCOM would make a third game if Advent did well...
And I heard it DIDN'T DO WELL... but my sources may not be correct so their's hope! ... I sound like a nerd now... :(

Anonymous said...

mega dragon:
They wanted to see it sell within range of 100,000
it sold aprox 98,000 at last count.
Safe to say the legend continues.
Heres hopin for a chance to play as Adult Vent/Aile!

Anonymous said...

LOOL! THEY PUT THETIS IN A DRESS!!!! BUT HES A BOY!!! xD
THIS I KiNDA CoOL BUT FAKE!!

Anonymous said...

this web comes from "rockmanpm.com" right?But I check the web & it seem like a fan web to me.I don't think capcom is invovle for this

Anonymous said...

RockmanPM.com is not the official website for capcom, in fact, it never has been.