Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More knowlege with Rockman ^^

Let's know the meaning of the new characters in Rockman ZX Advent [ I had alot of time ] :
[ from the Greek Myths ]

Rockman ZX Advent:
Atlas - The titan that holds up the Earth [ very strong ]

Helios - God of the Sun, Wind

Thetis - God of the Sea


Shiarnaq - is one of the satellites of Saturn


Rockman ZX:
Prometheus - the Titan that sends the fire from heaven to Earth

Pandora - she was given a box that contained all of the evils of the world and was told not to open it, but becuase she wonders so much what is inside, she opens it...


Credits: the World Myths [ in RIS library -*- ]

2 comments:

Zephuros said...

Well, it's just accidents or not.. I was learning literature about Odyssey and I met the world Heios, so I go to ask my teacher the characters of these names, and she knew some, so on my research class, I go and find the book "Greek Myths" and open all the names and note it, but I still can't find Shiarnaq's -*-

~*ZeRoJuNG*~ said...

เหอๆ ชื่อตร้งตรงนะนั้น=w=
capcom เข้าใจตั้งชื่อแฮะ