Wednesday, June 20, 2007

No available time

Check-out the new headings!!!
Well, this topic is going to tell the readers that reads this topic that, I wouldn't be able to have recent updates from 20-29 of this month [ June ], becuase I need to do all my 3 projects in the RIS summer school and send it all together for next week...

But I promise the big news will be updated, and after the summer school, I'll rock my web !!!

P.S. please comment alot as you guys can, becuase I want alot of comments and I like to read other people's comment. thx [ if you've followed ]

2 comments:

Zephuros said...

science: do a power point presentation for one whole chapter.
Literature: dress a greek custom and bring greek food on greek day.
Literature: do a power point presentation for the architecture buildings in greek
...[died]..

Mad_Cartoonist said...

=[]= @ DEBIAZ's project