Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pressure at summer school....-*-


So alot of pressure in summer school [RIS] and it's still Wednesday, when it will be Sunday wa!! So that I could go to June's house and celebrate her BD and play Rockman Command Mission ^^ laew kor continue to play Ryuusei no Rockman [Green Dragon ] - I got the Star Force power laew!! Elemental Cyclone so cool.. I just know that to have it, you must counter attack the enemy [ so hard to have the attack ].

It's like: choosing whether this picture:


or this picture:
[for me]

[ posting pictures for June to collect ^^ ]
More updates about Rockman when they have any updates ^^!!!

5 comments:

Zephuros said...

Deciding, whether to give which Rockman Zero 4 complete walkthrough to June on her BD -*-, it's all good for both books, one has nice picture, and one has nice tactics and technique, so I'm really serioius in deciding -*- cause I'll loose one to my best friend ^^

Dream said...

Hi
ma friend
miss u na
want u 2 be in ma class

so see u tomorrow na ja
Bye

Anonymous said...

ไม่ได้อ่านเรยอะ

เพราะอ่านไปก้มะรุเรื่องอะ

ทำไมไปเรียน summer ไปทำ blog??

แค่นี้ไอสอนให้ที่บ้านก้ได้เฟร้ยยย

ไปแระๆๆๆ

เด่วมาใหม่ๆๆ



มิซ*
บายบี๋*

~*ZeRoJuNG*~ said...

ก็เลือกมาซักอันเซ่! (ฟ่อ)
หรือถ้าลำบากจะให้นักก็ตามใจนะ_ _||

Zephuros said...

woi!! choosing woi, this is for you na woi!! let me think noi di wa -*- he's also my favortie character na woi, and this 2 books is valuable to me, give me time noi di wa!!!