Friday, November 28, 2008

Official Guide Book/Black Ace updated at RnR3 site!



RnR3 Official Complete Guide! Out on December 1 for 1,100 yen. You can order it here.


Event Section: Wolrd Hobby Fair
If you come to the fair (on 2009 during winter) you will get a present of
Ultimate Sword Master Rezon Card


and Force Element White Card


and they mentioned something about "Blue Crown Data"
Black Ace: B.A. Wave analyse (head part), Shooting Star Emblem (chest part), Crimson Regulator (wrist part), Noised Wing Vernia (wing part), Noise Wave Debauara (????)

3 comments:

Zephuros said...

dah...what is... Noise Wave [de-ba-u-a-ra]... (I really need to improve my english to know this -*-"")
hmm... I love Black Ace *0*~!!

one thing:...I already ordered a RnR3 guide book!!! T^T (it's from wonder life special OTL)
TwT...(cuz it's out faster!!) << I usually like official books OTL..

Anonymous said...

Did you notice the BGM changes when you access this level?
It changes back when you leave, but still...

Nice touch, though!

FIRE PHOENIX said...

so I want to order the guide too but the problem here iss...I don't know even a word from japanese !