Friday, December 5, 2008

Tie up section updated+Red Joker at Sattelite Server from RnR3!!



Tie up section at the Wave Station updated!
Well, in this video they pretty talk about the Christmas Present from Ryuusei no Rockman 3. And at the end with a picture that has a text that wrote "Merry Christmas".


Red Joker updated at the Sattelite Server (R.J.Control Gear - the head part, Shooting Star Emblem - at the chest part, Meteor Noise Generator - wing part, Meteor Noise Rediator - wrist part, and Grud of Crimson - leg part).


145 cm and 39 kg (so, basically Red Joker's height and weight is the same as Black Ace huh?)

2 comments:

Zephuros said...

I'm still on Japanese 3~~~ (level..after knowing Jap for 3 years orz) arggg I really want to understand Jap 100% T^T (so that I could play games and understand it well enough myself!!)
Ah, sorry self-complaining here =.="

FIRE PHOENIX said...

all I want to learn japanese and thai but they letters are very hard thought *__* !!