Friday, November 14, 2008

Blues Battle Card? and Burai Noise from RnR3!



A friend from my webboard sent me this picture:
Sword Fighter1 Battle Card O__O...... (hey! it's Blues, or Protoman there!)


Burai Noise, we don't know how we get it yet... my friend told me he just did something and got it.. (oh...thx a lot - -**)


Larger pictures: (By Hollow-Kung)
Normal Screen: the Acid Ace symbol is the "サテラポリスゆうげきたい" (Rockman's team with Akatsuki Ace/Shidou)


Brother Screen: Burai


Ability Screen: Burai Noise, Max HP 700, Mega 5, Giga 1, Support Area Eater, Ability Joker PGM, Sakle Search, S Area Eater


Rockman Burai Noise


Batte Card: Jet Attack2


(Something extra)
Having mini game with Burai? Are you having fun -.-"?


Burai, Green Grenade, Radar Missile, Heavy Cannon, Heavy Don X


A cutscene with Jack Corvus, Ox Fire, Rockman, Wolf Forest, and Harp Note


Credits: bankzx from RCT (sword fighter card), Protodude's Rockman Corner (Burai Noise Picture), Hollow-kung from RCT (for a very helpful information - -*), Hollow-kung for capturing the pictures.

1 comment:

Zephuros said...

T___T..........
I've just reached Spade Magnets and had a fight with him.... the others are already gone so far T^T..... (a few already ended the game - -** ghosh!!)

>> I had to play at school time (break) for 30 minutes each day and I can't play on holidays (because I can't let my mother see that I'm touching any game stuffs - -**)