Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Comments are no longer postable

This is an issue that has been going on for about 4-5 months or more.
I have no idea why, but everyday there will be a "bot" posting XXXX rated links in the comment and writing something in japanese EVERDAY.
IT ANNOYS ME
I tried to find everyway to block these bots what so ever but I still can't accept deleting the comments EVERYDAY
at first, it only effects "ONE" post in my blog
but 2-3 days ago, it starts effecting "TWO" posts in my blog already and this time it's in European or somelanguage that use english alphabets but when i read I don't understand it and it's advertising for something WHICH I DON'T LIKE IT COMMENTING ON MY BLOG

The result is, I'm closing the comments, probably not permanently, but maybe
because actually this blog is just for me to write about Rockman news, but since I've been TOTALLY BUSY lately this year, and next year because I need to get into colledge I haven't been updating news, even the important ones for the past months.

Thank you all for your support,
Zephuros

No comments: