Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year and thx for 100,000 hits!!!

Thank you everyone for your support and viewing this blog!!! (I really appreciate you guys for visiting during the past years T^T!)

Oh... and this maybe a bit late..... but HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! (I'm just waiting =w=" or else it'll be two posts..)

100,000 hitz~!!!!!

Thank youuuu >[]<~!!!

ขอบคุณ มากกกกกกกๆๆ!!!

本当にありがとう~!!! どもぉぉぉぉぉぉっ~!!!!



Credits: (picture) Hollow-kung

PS. I wonder why Capcom hasn't update RnR3 recently... (it's been more than 1 week... almost 2 weeks now O.O)

2 comments:

Yusuke08 said...

Oye debistes de ponerlo en español

Hey, you needed to put it in Spanish!

but, weel, this is the most favorite rockman fanz'S blog I havent seen!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, your blog is GREAT! Fantastic - keep it up, you've got my peeps. Rockman forever!