Monday, March 31, 2008

Free... pictures!!!


Oh well... since I'm too free (actually not), so I came on finding some big pictures and rares to post it here! It's less.... cause actually, I'm not so free at this moment... (Some pictures are old but they are more clearer now and bigger sized, while some are new. Note: some) So, there might be some pictures added later! Enjoy!

From the 4 Rockman series that I like most:

From Rockman Zero:
All of the [Weil Numbers]


From Rockman EXE:
Rockman EXE [Ground Style]
VS
Rockman EXE [Shadow Style]


From Rockman ZX:
The promotion picture


From Ryuusei no Rockman 2:
Phantom Black's Official Picture


Credits: The Official Link from TMMN Art Gallery

4 comments:

Zephuros said...

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like the ZX's promotion picture this time!!! I really like Rockman ZX!!! (not advent!! 5555+) Rockman ZX only!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

เชื่อไม๊ว่า Kyubit Foxtar ตัวจิ้งจอกของ Weil Numbers นั่น ...

เป็น ช นะเออพรีม !!! =[]=

/me ชะแว้บ

Mad_Cartoonist said...

โว้ว

ไปหามาจากไหนเนี่ย
พวกสาวกของไบรุ เป็น 1 ใน บอส Rockman Series ที่เท่ห์โคตรๆเลยกลุ่มนึงนะเนี่ย

ปกติหาได้แต่รูปที่มันยืนเดี่ยวๆกัน ไม่เคยเจอที่ยืนเป็นกลุ่มแบบนี้แฮะ