Friday, October 12, 2007

Some Game picture from Ryuusei no Rockman 2!!!!



Top Screen: Rockman goes head to head with Yeti Blizzard
Bottom Screen: Take a look at the Auto-Brother Force with Subaru's mugshot. This Auto-Brother is aligned to the Berserk Tribe.


Top screen: Rockman faces off with two Mojahei viruses and an Eyes virus.
Bottom screen: Take a good look at the new "Jet Ski" card as well as the new Barrier and a panel-changing card.


Top screen: Unleash the power of the Tribe King!
Bottom screen: A blank Brother Force card, two barriers, and the Berserk Tribe and Dinosaur Tribe cards.


Credits: exe-undersq.com

4 comments:

Zephuros said...

One sentence : when will it be out XD!!!!!! (On November 22, 2007)
I can't wait to play it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww man ....
I'd like to play it too ...
But ... Y'know ....
I don't have any DS .....

Your blog is sooooo cool !
I like it .
The news are very fast update .

GREAT ! You're the real Rockman fan !

Anonymous said...

I'll get it on that day.

Anonymous said...

I really want thunder berserk x shinobi. it looks realy cool. OD! I can't wait.