Friday, September 21, 2007

Trailor on RnR 2 website


From the trailers of Ryuusei no Rockman 2 Official Website [http://www.capcom.co.jp/ryusei2/]
Some pictures that I screen captured from the trailer XD enjoy!!!

Subaru XD


Lock-ons are still in use


Transforming into Thunder Berserk

Charge Shot: Thunder Slash

Kizuna Force Big-Bang: Thunder Bolt Blade

Transforming into Green Shinobi

Charge Shot: Shinobi Shuriken

Kizuna Force Big-Bang: Fuumashipuujin

Transforming into Fire Dinosoar

Charge Shot: Dino Cannon

Kizuna Force Big-Bang:Genocide Blazer

Double Tribe-ons

The Tribe King!!!

Charge Shot:Over Slasher

Preparing for
Kizuna Force Big-Bang:Kaiser Delta Breaker

The Kizuna Force Big-Bang of Tribe King !!!

New Rival: Bly

Bly Burst

Bly Knuckle


Credits: Capcom's official website

4 comments:

Zephuros said...

You got to look at the Trailer >< !!!! It's so cool XD!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool transformations XD!!!
Got to go buy this game!!!

Michi-Chan said...

WOw!!!!! I think this is the next game I' saving up for.. >w<

Anonymous said...

Woah !

I don't know that "Solo" name in english is "Bly" ..

That Bly .... He's so cool .
Yeah ... I gonna buy this game .
(I don't have any DS right now but I like it , I'll buy it for my sake as one of the Rockman Fan !)

Sorry , I'm not good at English .